What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

TabBank - Guitar Tabs and Chords by Better Notes, LLC
TabBank - Guitar Tabs and Chords on the App Store

IMG_9220.jpg

Please help. I'm looking for a weather app that shows the current temperature Without having to open the app. I had one and it said Fahrenheit under the icon. It showed the temperature in the little red circle. I uninstalled it not thinking and now I can't find it in the store. Its there another one? Thanks!

Please help. I'm looking for a weather app that shows the current temperature Without having to open the app. I had one and it said Fahrenheit under the icon. It showed the temperature in the little red circle. I uninstalled it not thinking and now I can't find it in the store. Its there another one? Thanks!
If you go to Settings>Notifications>Badge App Icon and make sure the switch is turned on and if the app offers badge app icons this should show the temperature on the icon.
Have you tried looking in your App Store purchase history to see it that app is stil there? If it is you can sync it to your iPhone through iTunes on your computer. If you have a downloaded iTunes library on your computer, the app may be there and could then be synced to your iPhone even if it’s been deleted from your purchase history.

Last edited:

Have you tried eWeatherHD...
eWeather HD - Accurate 10 Day Weather Forecast with Severe Alerts, NOAA Hi-Res Radar and Storm Tracking by Elecont LLC
eWeather HD - Accurate 10 Day Weather Forecast with Severe Alerts, NOAA Hi-Res Radar and Storm Tracking on the App Store
IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

Thanks for all the help and feedback!

@scifan57 Yes, it's still in my history but when I click it, it just says loading and stays there. I'll look at the computer later. I'm still quite new to iOS.

@spencerdl I'll check that one out. Those screenshots look pretty nice! Thanks!

Thanks for all the help and feedback!

@scifan57 Yes, it's still in my history but when I click it, it just says loading and stays there. I'll look at the computer later. I'm still quite new to iOS.

@spencerdl I'll check that one out. Those screenshots look pretty nice! Thanks!

No problem. eWeatherHD is beautiful and the animations are second to none.

Hey all, next question... I need to be able to take "smaller" pics on the 7+, 1 megabyte or less to post on couple forums.

I can change camera resolution on my Galaxy S8 so I've been using that but I'd like to just do it on 7+. Any suggestions?