What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

Just went to the App Store and saw your app. I might have to check it out. Smile
Do you like it? How many score can you get? :)

I like it (smile), Nice....VERY NICE. I managed a 81 high score, but I can see myself playing and getting better. GREAT job. ( left a review)

Well I have one more day for the "free trial" of Beats Music and I do like it, but with my personel music library and numerous amounts of other FREE streaming music apps, I think I will pass on the $9.99 monthly or $99 yearly for Beats Music......just my .02 cents

I downloaded Despicable Me, Minion Run today....Kinda addictive...SMILE

Well I have one more day for the "free trial" of Beats Music and I do like it, but with my personel music library and numerous amounts of other FREE streaming music apps, I think I will pass on the $9.99 monthly or $99 yearly for Beats Music......just my .02 cents

I really liked songza, which is a bit cheaper. It has excellently curated stations by mood and activity.

But, since I had to pay the money for iTunes Match, I just roll with the ad free iTunes Radio, which is actually very well curated too.

Of course, with data being so pricy, I rarely use it out of the house.

I really liked songza, which is a bit cheaper. It has excellently curated stations by mood and activity.

But, since I had to pay the money for iTunes Match, I just roll with the ad free iTunes Radio, which is actually very well curated too.

Of course, with data being so pricy, I rarely use it out of the house.

Thanks for the info. I will pretty much try anything. There are a lot of games/apps I would probably keep if I had the room on my 32gb 5s, that's why my next iPhone will either be a 64 or 128gb....What can I say...I've been bitten.....SMILE

I installed TouchPal and Widget
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413549506.762395.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413549520.941258.jpg

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
using Tapatalk