What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

The Room Two, Haven't started it yet though.

My arm got twisted.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437945196.930317.jpg

I found Gym Log and have installed it. I'm hoping this app will help log my gym workouts. It appears to be in active development and I've heard good things about it.

image.jpg

Update: I really like this app. It logs everything and has iCloud backup capability. I especially like how it will generate a notification for the timer (between sets) if you happen to be in the middle of a workout and switch apps. This is definitely a keeper :)

Last edited:
I re-downloaded SwiftKey.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438302276.999316.jpg

I find it to be very smooth and predictable text is extremely accurate.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus

I found Gym Log and have installed it. I'm hoping this app will help log my gym workouts. It appears to be in active development and I've heard good things about it.

Update: I really like this app. It logs everything and has iCloud backup capability. I especially like how it will generate a notification for the timer (between sets) if you happen to be in the middle of a workout and switch apps. This is definitely a keeper :)

How is Gymlog working for you? I have recently installed JetFit Pro to monitor my progress and find new routines to try at home, and absolutely love it.

How is Gymlog working for you? I have recently installed JetFit Pro to monitor my progress and find new routines to try at home, and absolutely love it.
It's a good app, I like it, though I don't see anything that sets this app apart from the other gym apps. I saw JetFit Pro, looks interesting, and will try it as soon as I can afford to buy it.

Having to work with PDF files is a bit of a pain. I'm hoping that this app will remove some of that pain.

image.jpg