What's new

What's on your iPhone X

Fassiry

Reaction score
Tell me what plug-ins or useful apps you have on your iPhone X,i'd like to get some helpful Suggestions for the iPhone x.

I'm not a gamer, but I do have Ghosts AR and every once in a while I will play it.
I have a couple of fitness apps, one for mountain biking, a streaming app to play on my TV, a HP RPN calculator emulator, Apples productivity apps, WolframAlpha, a drawing app (Vectornator), BBC News, the GoPro app, TuneIn Radio, the Kindle reading app, and a collection of stuff I use on occasion.

Scanner for me, SignEasy, NetAnalizer, CarManager, Uber, TrueCaller...
Good,thank you,they help me a lot,next,i will learn about them.
PS:I used to use the CarManager.

I'm not a gamer, but I do have Ghosts AR and every once in a while I will play it.
I have a couple of fitness apps, one for mountain biking, a streaming app to play on my TV, a HP RPN calculator emulator, Apples productivity apps, WolframAlpha, a drawing app (Vectornator), BBC News, the GoPro app, TuneIn Radio, the Kindle reading app, and a collection of stuff I use on occasion.
I just installed one game software on my mobile phone, I am not addicted to the game.
For your advice,thank you very much.

Waze.

If you’re a commuter or drive a lot, this will change your life.

Waze.

If you’re a commuter or drive a lot, this will change your life.

It’s an excellent aid while driving but, beware, it’s a power hog. Better be plugged in while using it and on a 2 amp charger