What's new

What's app & viber

jaba123

Reaction score
Hi my question basic level.if we install these two apps then all of my contact will inform via some kind of notifications, and if don't want inform all of contact can I?

When you install WhatsApp, all of those that know your number and use the app as well, can see that you're using it. There's no way to prevent this, afaik.

I don't use Viber, so someone else will hopefully know how the app works.

Thank J, and I real appreciate that who much time u give these forum for the betterment of other member as we r in touch from ur old forum.

JA I understand that if someone had my # but when I download and start use some kind invitation or notifications did they got which highlights that so the others notices.

They'll automatically see this in their Contacts list in WhatsApp. Your status will be "Hey there! I'm using WhatsApp." by default. There's also a Favourites tab, where you'll appear in their list, as soon as you set up Whatsapp. As far as I remember, no one receives a notification that you're also using it, but they can see it when they take a look at their Favourites.