What's new

Whats a good camera app?

anyone have problems with the camera taking foggy pictures? I find my camera takes foggy pics. I clean the lens really good, but think it is inside. Anyone else have this problem?

I don't need any special functionality in terms of tint, red-eye correction, sharing with …, etc. However, is there any application that delivers consistently sharper pictures than just the built-in application itself? e.g., something that combines bursts, something that has no shake, etc.

I don't need any special functionality in terms of tint, red-eye correction, sharing with …, etc. However, is there any application that delivers consistently sharper pictures than just the built-in application itself? e.g., something that combines bursts, something that has no shake, etc.

Seems like Camera+ takes care of the no shake issue with a stabilize mode.

+1 on camera+ but i will now be trying the other ones mentioned in this thread....lol

I love FilterMania2 it's my most used for sure ...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

FilterMania2 is so much fun!!! They have a lot of options and you usually have to spend some time going through them but it is totally worth it!!

I also used Pro HDR with this picture

Attachments

• $boat3.jpg
    $boat3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 133
  • $boat2.jpg
    $boat2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 131
  • $boat1.jpg
    $boat1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 130
Colorsplash+ is pretty new but I like it a lot. You can add color and all the effects are nice.

Colorsplash+ is pretty new but I like it a lot. You can add color and all the effects are nice.

Hi there, please take a moment to read the rules in its entirety.

We allow our members to announce their app and post a 1 - time post within the App Announcement or Game section. All communications of this app should be within the established thread. Should you wish to share your app in other threads-this must be communicated through private messaging. Creating multiple threads to promote this app is considered spam advertising which is not tolerated.*

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Camera+ is great, but I still pine for a camera app that lets me set the ISO speed. Anyone know of one?