What's new

Whats a good camera app?

Aside from the stock camera app, i use Camera+. Works great for me.

After you're done with the camera and want to move on to video, I highly recommend Thwapr! You can record up to an hour of video AND send it to anyone with a phone that can play video (including older models that aren't smartphones.)

Also - *** Removal of External Link per Forum Rules *** And that can only mean upgrades galore / more fun features.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just try griddin for iphone. Is small but very funny

As a way to help combat the common flash problem on the 4S, is there a camera app that will strobe the LED as a way to lower its brightness when taking a photo or video?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]iphone camera app [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cross Process-[/FONT]it is a special negative effect of software do blunt, compared with other software to make the negative effect of the soft color rushed more beautiful. And there are a variety of negative blunt effect can be chosen. Also I purchased a handful of one of the original software in the itunes.

Try Instegram, camera awesome, procamera or camera+ apps.
I have used all apps on my iPhone 4S. All the apps are really good for the purpose.

Check out Piciteasy, all new with cool features: stabilizer, tag-sorting... The "Ghost hand" is revolutionary! Let me know what you think! Not a big fan of Instagram but I used Camera+ for a while which is pretty good too.

I love phone ++,Instagram,I have soapy i got rid of some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk