What's new

What Watch Face are you using?

In less than 4 days you'll be able to try it. The new iOS versions are normally publicly released during or just after the September special presentation.

Oh I have a Dev account and I could download it now, but I choose to keep 10.3.3 on my 7 Plus. I won't see the iPhone or watch new OS until I get the new iPhone and new Apple watch. It's by choice. I will be keeping my 7 Plus as a backup.

F03A7ECC-4E5A-4FC7-8F8D-BEF602E6817E.jpeg

I have only just got my Apple Watch series 3 yesterday but I have actually set up several faces with kind of categorised things on them. one for day use. one for work outs one for weather one for my activity. The Mickey Mouse one, just cause I can lol. toy story cause my son likes it. and chronograph for obvious reasons. it is so easy to switch between them all.

IMG_8632.JPG

This is the watch face I use. It has all the important information I need and I find it invaluable. I can check my heart rate in a heart beat, check my physical exertion progress throughout the day, and I can see what the weather is like at a glance [emoji4][emoji106]

I typically keep a Photo face and one of the faces that has at least three complications. Adding multiple photos and having it cycle through them is pretty nice, but I spent too much time flipping through the photos instead of just letting it change on its own. I just add one photo and run with that a couple of weeks.

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

I say just one photo face, but this I have two lol. ‍♂️
IMG_2285.jpg