What's new

What Watch Face are you using?

Press the Digital Crown and Side Button at the same time and you'll hear a shutter sound and the screenshot will appear in your iPhone camera roll.

Thanks for the info [emoji1474][emoji41]
I'm still learning my around the  Watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine
image.png

OK, I finally got it. I actually had to go to the manual. I was pressing both buttons at the same time and after reading the manual I started pressing the home button quickly followed by the crown...it worked...
ded305ee782726e3431a7bf4d0b3579a.png

OK, I finally got it. I actually had to go to the manual. I was pressing both buttons at the same time and after reading the manual I started pressing the home button quickly followed by the crown...it worked...
ded305ee782726e3431a7bf4d0b3579a.png

I'm glad you finally got screenshots to work.

While Mikey was cool, it was not very informative, and my old eyes couldn't' figure out what time it was by looking at it, so I'm rocking the basic face:

While Mikey was cool, it was not very informative, and my old eyes couldn't' figure out what time it was by looking at it, so I'm rocking the basic face:

When watchOS 3 is released later this year the Mickey Mouse watch face will gain a new feature. Tap on the watch face and Mickey will speak the time. This will also work with the Minnie Mouse watch face.

When watchOS 3 is released later this year the Mickey Mouse watch face will gain a new feature. Tap on the watch face and Mickey will speak the time. This will also work with the Minnie Mouse watch face.

This is true and already available on the Apple Watch Beta 4...
cf457909a2cca1fc7d933765f2e8f59e.png

21ea9737ed2265aee57b8f713f09fadb.png

Last edited:
I'm using Nurmerals for a little while anyway...
3117c4bc87052161172861f1764f2309.jpg

Love it.
But I might be missing something. I don't see that on my face selections

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader