What's new

What Video game are you playing?

iCrank

Reaction score
Besides iOS games or handheld gaming what games are you playing at the moment. I know some of you are playing mw3 and I don't understand why. Some might be playing Gears of War but i just bought Mass Effect 2 from GameStop for $20. I am surprised by this game. I should've bought it sooner. I already clocked in 15 hours of gameplay. Brings me back to my FF7 days.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

thomasjtsi said:
Hey hey now... let's not throw and undertone of MW3 bashing out there Crank... LOL!!!!!

Lol. I'm serious. I played cod since the ps2 days. I was introduced to first person shooters back when modern warfare came out. I'm telling you Thomas I was good real good. I even thought about trying out for the MLG. I took it seriously after my then friend laughed at me because he thought he was better than me. Lol. I clocked in over 100,000 kills and less than 20,000 deaths in all versions. As you can see I got bored of it. The last cod I played was black ops and that was it. I started playing rpg's because it's more interesting than run and gun. Honestly I can't wait for Mass Effect 3. Here's a list of my top games

Assassins creed 1-3 (haven't played revelation yet)
Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect 2
I have to buy a Xbox in order to play ME1
Def jam Rapstar

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I just started playing Fallout 3 again last month. I forgot just how much I fell in love with this game...

gaz6076 said:
I just started playing Fallout 3 again last month. I forgot just how much I fell in love with this game...

It's a good game.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Firstly i am playing the game "Crysis 2" but now i am keen interested for playing "World of Warcraft"...

iCrank said:
Besides iOS games or handheld gaming what games are you playing at the moment. I know some of you are playing mw3 and I don't understand why. Some might be playing Gears of War but i just bought Mass Effect 2 from GameStop for $20. I am surprised by this game. I should've bought it sooner. I already clocked in 15 hours of gameplay. Brings me back to my FF7 days.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I am playing FIFA 12 and super street fighter 4.not to forget I am playing devil may cry 4 since the past 3 years in Dante must die mode.i just love that game and no one needs a girl friend if u have that game. ;-)

xplod566 said:
How is Nfs run compared to most wanted??

I've never played most wanted but the run is not as good as other NFS games. No customization, no tuning, no free run and this game is not realistic at all and it has a lackluster selection of cars. I highly recommend getting NFS Shift 2 though. it has kept me entertained for over a year. it has lots of customization and tuning, more cars and free race(on the track) and is much more realistic and it works great with the Logitech gt5 steering wheel

I play GT5 on the PS3 - though some say it's boring or compare to other games I enjoy it.

simbachinna said:
I've never played most wanted but the run is not as good as other NFS games. No customization, no tuning, no free run and this game is not realistic at all and it has a lackluster selection of cars. I highly recommend getting NFS Shift 2 though. it has kept me entertained for over a year. it has lots of customization and tuning, more cars and free race(on the track) and is much more realistic and it works great with the Logitech gt5 steering wheel

Hmm thanks.ya NSF has lost its charm .i saw the reviews and it didn't get any good reviews.i will go for shift2.last I played was the grid and liked it.hey u can look for most wanted.its got everything.an te game was awesome.straight forward in everything.u might love it.although its not realistic but it's one of the best games ever made by ea