Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
maybe 7 is better if they have released it by now.. all the things i hated about apple iphone when i switched to nokia i realised how good the iphone is and all the things i was saying nokia is much better for having bluetooth send/receive..etc the nokias suck lol ill never buy another one..

my cousin has a windows mobile she does not understand how to use it but i thought they where pretty good. not as good as iphone though

Upgraded from a Samsung Sync A707. Not a bad phone considering I had it for 5 years. It did what I needed it for and it was cheap and sturdy. Now that I have the iPhone 4, I have to really take care of it.

I am coming from the Blackberry Storm. It was a pretty good device and I love Verizons service. I had a few problems with the blackberry, but each time I went to the verizon store I was in and out within 15 minutes with a new phone in hand. I just hated that it only had 128mb of app memory. I had a whole 6-8 apps depending on their size...and it was a constant game of install/uninstall to have your preferred apps.

Upgraded from horrible piece of **** tmobile sidekick lx lol
IPHONE 4 IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER !!!! *happy tears*

how was the htc? i was told they are very un reliable i was going to get the google nexus one

how was the htc? i was told they are very un reliable i was going to get the google nexus one

HTC was good. It took a lot of beating and even flashed it with Android but it's just too old and too bulky and the bluetooth and wifi was not compatible. Other than that, it served its purpose.

I upgraded from a Nexus 1. It's a really nice phone - especially after upgrading to froyo 2.2 - however it does have it's glitches. There are some advantages and disadvantages to owning either phone however, in my heart I've always wanted a Iphone. It took a phone such as the Iphone 4 to leave my N1. I would have never gotten a Iphone 3GS over the N1 but, I'm new to these type of phones.

Of course! There are many improvements over the last Gen phone. I don't know of any issues that would be a negative.