Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
Htc fuze, and before that htc tilt. fuze is a hold over phone and I am not happy with it, its like window 7 and you have to hunt for anything

my cousin got the htc says its crap unless using the net its really good for that and nothing else

Funny story,
Guy at work got the new EVO and he was showing me his "kool new fone" and in the middle of a video he was playing showing off the "big screen" it froze up LOL
He says if he uses it alot he has to charge it 2 or 3 times a day WTF? is that normal? with heavy usage watching movies and surfin, mine will last most of the day.

I started out buying the iphone 3g having no knowledge of iphones and never even touching one. Of course i loved it. After That i decided to upgrade for me n my girl to a 3gs. Of course she loved that so when the ip4 was announced we were already ready to get the 4. Being as exspensive as it is to upgrade every year i doubt we will get the new one next year even tho i really want to

I don't think I have ever payed for an iPhone ever since I bought me first one. Could always sell the last version for more than my on contract.

nice! free iphones every year is good, but you monthly pay it off while paying the monthly contract bill, unless that is 0 also ;p

yes having a backup is a must, you never know what will happen and so your not stuck with out a phone, saved mine too lots of times, though usually i get bored of my phones and break them myself after a year or so lol

I keep a backup and I also get bored with a phone sometimes too quickly. I had my tilt2 for a whopping 2 months before I loaded Android on it and that was an unstable catastrophe LOL

LOL that was worse then me and my nokia n97 when i decided against apple and swapped to nokia. lasted a few months more.... now tilt2 what does that phone use? windows?