Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
I'm upgrading from both the nexus one and iPhone 3gs. I tried out the nexus for like a week before I started carrying my iPhone again. :)

I am upgrading from my gawd awfully slow 3G....finally! Funny story about my iPhone 4 32GB order. I woke up at 2am on 15 June to place the preorder for my phone and could not get through to the final checkout. The site kept resetting me out with different error messages. At 4am I finally gave up and went back to sleep before having to go to work at 6:30am. Got to work and still couldn't place an order online. By then, the news had spread nation wide that both the AT&T and Apple websites were having severe problems. I did finally get through to a Apple telephone sales rep only to be told by her that she was unable to take an preorders over the phone! Wow. That's really bad. So, I just gave up on trying to place a preorder by phone or online. I got off work at 2:30pm and went over to the local AT&T store and preordered my iPhone. The order was placed at around 3pm. I thought that there was no way that I would get my iPhone until sometime in July. Sure enough, when I got home and checked the status of my order later that night, it showed as "Back Ordered". But then, something strange happened. When I went to check my order the next morning, the "Back Ordered" columns were now showing "0" and the ordered column was showing "1". I just checked my status today and it shows "Shipped" and the tracking numbers provided for the iPhone and SIM card...W00T!!

I'm not sure how it happened, but I can't complain. However, I do feel very bad for those who did not get their iPhone that they preordered on the same day. Hopefully, everyone can have their own iPhone 4 soon.

Last edited:
the iphone 4 is going to be like lightening compared to the 3g, i have the 3g also i did not want to upgrade because of the same design put me off wanting to, and im glad i did

iPhone to a iPhone 3G . Skipped the 3GS have an iPhone 4 on order.

I went from iPhone 3g (tmobile) to Droid (Verizon) for about... 2 weeks. I felt like I was missing something apart of me which led to me canceling my Verizon plan and going back to my iPhone 3g.

Yeah, I'm a iPhone lover.

Switched from Lg Ally on verizon to Iphone 4 on att because the networks are about equal here. android phones are ok but require more technical skills and are not as intuitive as the iphone.

good move, and even better that you did not get the 3gs.. i have the iphone 2007 3g and now iphone four, just missiong the 3gs from my collection. all phones are the highest capacity offered.. 16GB..32GB.. i thought though that iphone 4 would offer 64gb but even 32GB is too much, but 16 is not enough, so better too much then not enough

I'm jumping right in with the iphone 4. I really like the Sony Ericsson slider phone I have now, it's been a great phone and I'll definitely keep it around as a back up in case (god forbid) something happens to my iphone and I need to activate it. Having a back up phone has saved my bacon on more than one occasion.

The iphone 4 is also a first iphone for my husband. We always have the same model or brand cell phone for ease of use with chargers/docks/attachments etc. DH decided it was time to try out the iphone so this time it really worked in my favor :D

yes having a backup is a must, you never know what will happen and so your not stuck with out a phone, saved mine too lots of times, though usually i get bored of my phones and break them myself after a year or so lol