Votes: 24 8.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Other - Smart Phone

Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
I went from a blackberry to a android based touch screen and never looked back. THEN my husband decided he wanted an iPhone and I'll never go back! Granted all my stuff is through gmail but it works great on my phone!

Wife came from a Samsung Replenish and I came from a HTC EVO Shift. Both of us used to hate the idea of an iPhone, now we are glad we own them. No problems with the phones and they are so stinking fast!

Sent from my OEM iPhone

Evo 4g....Iphone is so much better though i liked to mess with my evo

I've been using Nokia N93 for a while until I decided to acquire an iPhone 4s. I'm very glad I made that decision.

I had a Kyocera Loft a few years ago on Virgin Mobile; then when I moved to a new town I signed a contract with Sprint and had an Android for a month. I recently moved out of state to start a family with my fiancée and he added me to his Verizon contract and I had a Blackberry but that was not long lived because the blackberry was TERRIBLE!! I then went from an Ally, to a Fascinate, to a LG Chocolate then back to the FaScinate then to a Droid bionic and traded that for a iPhone 4 32gb brand spanking new with loads of accessories and I can honestly say I will never have another android again!!! This phone is great!

HTC EVO! Honestly that phone was ok and never had a problem. Now, i have the iPhone 4s, and my wife is jealous because Siri and I are pretty close! I love this phone. I also bought a New Ipod touch for my son this Christmas. Now he can Face Time with me while Im on duty at the Firehouse! Great experience so far on the Sprint Network!

I always had nothing but blackberrys. I had the bb curve last, then I lost it. I used my old bb pearl for a couple days before I bought the 3GS. Been iPhone ever since and I am currently on the 4s. Honestly I don't think I could own anything else.

I upgraded from an Nokia n97 mini a few years back to an iPhone 3GS and then at Xmas I upgraded from that to an iPhone 4s.

I love the 4s but if apple keep holding stuff back I think after my contract is up in 18 months I'll get an android.

I upgraded from a HTC Wildfire S. It wasn't a bad phone but it had a internal memory issue after a software update. Previous to that I had a LG Xenon.

Had a 16gb Iphone 3g which I was just fine with... one very drunk night, I failed to place it completely into the otterbox holster and it popped out on me somewhere. The next day I got my 32gb Iphone 4 :) I miss that phone, but I sure didn't mind the upgrade.