What's new

What other company iPhone 5 can i use on Verizon?

MunyKen

Reaction score
So i got the iphone 5 the week it came out and someone stole it out of my gym locker about 6 days later (yes my locker had a lock on it and no i wasnt being flashy with my iphone 5 so only my close friends knew i had it) i was looking around to buy a used iphone 5 and for some reason all the verizon iphones are wayyyy more expensive than the other companies so is there away i can flash a sprint iphone 5 to work on verizon or unlock a at&t one or something? My cousin wants to sell his sprint 5 to me for $450 .... is i possible? I live in Chicago btw, i heard that flashed devices dont work in Chicago but that was a long time ago... thanks in advance. :)

Another CDMA iPhone 5. GSMs won't work since their cellular standards and frequencies acceptance isn't as wide, where they're missing the few key bands that makes CDMA, well, CDMA. I believe however, you'll need to unlock the Sprint one. The Sprint iPhone 5 isn't unlocked like the Verizon one, so you'll have to take the next step into getting an IMEI unlock online like from ApplenBerry or eBay in order to use it on Verizon.

Does it matter if the sprint esn is clean or bad?

The ESN must be clean. Unlocks use a whitelist, and if your ESN or IMEI is bad, you won't be able to legally use it on any carrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 