What's new

What level in Candy Crush are you on?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I play Soda Saga, and I'm on level 463 (I've been on it for 2 weeks, and cant pass it!!!!!)
IMG_2667.PNG

b45b4067261241b22a3a5da771120ecc.jpg

Candy Crush: Soda.

Stopped playing classic candy crush ages ago.

New candy crush: jelly - started playing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b45b4067261241b22a3a5da771120ecc.jpg

Candy Crush: Soda.

Stopped playing classic candy crush ages ago.

New candy crush: jelly - started playing too.

How do you like Jelly?

I've never played Candy Crush :)
Well, if you value your time and have more important things to do in life, I'd suggest ignoring it. If you're looking for a time-suck, Candy Crush is the only game that's lasted longer than a month on my phone. And it's been probably close to a year.

Jelly crush is ok. Some new features like versus. But disloke finding the puffers especially if they don't stay put. LOL

Hi there! Good question, I have actually reached level 92 and that’s where I stopped playing actually. Since I started to engage in Clash of Clans I really do not have time for anything else and as you might be aware, both games are pretty addictive. I might get back to it when I have some spare time, I am keeping the app!

Over 100 but can't really remember. Had to stop playing so I wouldn't get sucked in lol

This is the first game I played for like months. I've been obsessed with it. Not only candy crush, soda crush, the jelly crush I've played them all. But I stopped it for some reason I couldn't remember anymore. So lately I've downloaded it again and the game become totally upgraded. I love it again and start to play it again I'm past 200 now. Not sure which level exactly.