What's new

What is the latest game have you played in iphone 4S?

henryford

Reaction score
Angry bird is latest game is the latest game I’ve played in IPhone 4S, it is really interesting game and I’ve completed all the levels in angry birds and it’s a game I play very often.

I can't play angry birds......I simply don't have the patience. I tend to play words games such as Words with Friends and Scramble with friend's more than anything. WWF was the last game I played on my 4S.

nikstar said:
I can't play angry birds......I simply don't have the patience. I tend to play words games such as Words with Friends and Scramble with friend's more than anything. WWF was the last game I played on my 4S.

I am completely hooked on Scramble with Friends. Haha

For me it's angry birds space and draw something. I'm crazily addicted to there two games at the moment.

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

chantelle310 said:
For me it's angry birds space and draw something. I'm crazily addicted to there two games at the moment.

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

Draw something is really awesome. :)!
I've been addicted to it for about a month now. :p

I am not really a game player but lately after a couple months of Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, & Draw Something....

I have been playing a game called Typing Sebastian.

The game is ridiculous. All it does is show you how to use the iPhones keyboard.

But there is a tweak from Cydia called "iDiDahText" and it turns your keyboard into a Morse Code pad for lightning speed texting.

The tweak comes with a plugin for the TypingSebastian game and teaches you how to txt with Morse Code.

Can enable/disable the keyboard with a simple tap of a toggle.

I've been play a lot of Hero Academy. Fun little multiplayer board game.

I played Brothers in Arms ...... Really good ... Temple run as my ATF ...

Attachments

• $image-974182841.jpg
    $image-974182841.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 451
Haven't played a game since the original angry birds, I'll go look at the recommendations here, thanks!

I recommend jet pack joyride, draw something and sky burger! All have free versions for iPhone and would be worth it even of they cost!