What's new

What iPhone App did you download today?

Pho.To Lab Pro. It was actually yesterday. Picked it up while it was free. Just checked, and it's back to $3.99.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I downloaded feedly .
I just downloaded that as well, and I'm enjoying it. Although in honesty, I use it mostly when on the toilet. Just something nice to read when you're bored, and not so much something I check every day.

Its been a while, but I recently got reacquainted with theCHIVE. Its a collection of awesome and funny videos and photos. and Bill F$&%ing Murray

If you like pocket, try readability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's readability, and why do you like it?

It sounds like it is similar to pocket (I do not use pocket). You can send articles/web pages there to read later. You can also follow other users if you want to see what they are sharing. Your saved things can not be seen unless you let someone follow you. Kind of like Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've downloaded Skitch today.
Thats a great app, I found it really handy recently when I received a used book from a third party seller on Amazon and it was in a worst state than described, Skitch was great for pointing out the faults.

Thats a great app, I found it really handy recently when I received a used book from a third party seller on Amazon and it was in a worst state than described, Skitch was great for pointing out the faults.
I like it too. It's very useful when I have to show something on a screenshot or photo.

I like it too. It's very useful when I have to show something on a screenshot or photo.
I use it for all the annotated screenshots I post here and at iPad Forums. I just use the free version, it's good enough for what I use it for.

I use it for all the annotated screenshots I post here and at iPad Forums. I just use the free version, it's good enough for what I use it for.
I use the free version too, It does what I want.

There are a couple I've recently downloaded (though maybe not all today):
I've downloaded Feedly, to get me the news from different sources all in the same app.

FEEDLY a is a good app. To make it much better, you also need ZINER. ZINER a works with FEEDLY to give you a much better user interface. Easily one of my go-to apps!

Sent using Tapatalk HD