• iPhone 4 32GB

Votes: 159 51.1%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what model of iPhone you decided to go with! 16GB vs 32GB

No need for the 32GB for me. I have an iPod + if I want to listen to something from my speaker..... I just go on Youtube and search a song =]

i got the 32GB model, i used to think 8GB would be more then i would ever use but with the iphone i use more with all the app store jailbroken apps and movies i fill it with white looks ugly also on the pics i see online, black. cant wait to open it on the 24th

One of each! I voted on 32Gb since the 16 will be for my wife.

I haven't ordered any!! Can't get the site to work long enough to complete an order. Maybe things will settle down tonight... :p

Piko

Give it a shot now Piko, it finally worked for me after trying all day.

I haven't ordered any!! Can't get the site to work long enough to complete an order. Maybe things will settle down tonight... :p

Piko

32gig all the way! I've got way to much music and movies to go any smaller :iphone4vert:

16gb, don't see much of a need for the 32 at $100 more, i'll keep my songs i never listen to on the ipod lol

wish they had the white iphone though

I went with the 32GB, wanted 64, but we will have to see what they do in the next cycle

Piko

I tried all day too and got part way through the process just to be kicked out. I'm on the west coast and as of a few minutes ago, was finally able to get in and get processed. So try it now. Things seem to be settling down
I got the 32 gig....at these prices, why not?
quiltfanatic