What's new

What do u like best about ur 5c?

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
The best thing I like is even when I don't have a case on it that if I drop it it barely gets a scratch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best thing I like is even when I don't have a case on it that if I drop it it barely gets a scratch

Yes even though the phone is plastic, its a very durable high quality plastic unlike what is used in most android phones.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Only once my screen popped off but surprisingly very easy to pop back in.

Either the screen size or the camera. I like them both a lot.

I like the colours and I have got the blue. The new iOS 7 is amazing and I liked the fact that the case is plastic. I love iPhone 5c so much.

I really like my white 5c but i droped it in the water, now i have a watermark on the bottom right of the phone :/

That's one thing I wish they did was make it waterproof lol

I wish it was waterproof

Me too. Now i have to buy a new digitizer :/ and a new front glass

How much does it cost for those?

I use mine as media centre mostly as I have the s, but I like the c for many of its features and look.

I just love looking at it. It makes my day to see it. I've always bought the most boring black and grey phones.

This one really puts color into my day.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1403442471950.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1403442471950.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 632
Being new to the real smartphone environment (previous phone is a, gulp, Tracfone), and a Windows PC user forever, I am still flummoxed by deleting web pages in Safari or Chrome, turning on the phone another day, and finding all those old web pages cluttering up either browser. Is there an easy way to clear those pages without going into the Settings?