What's new

What colour Iphone 4s should I get?

Mastersnooker

Reaction score
I finally just saved enough fro my 4s. Im going to buy it tomorow or next week not sure yet. But im still stuck what color should i get? Lol. sorry if its been asked before. Also is it worth it? Thanks
Ps: 14 Male

With the white one you can see finger prints as much as the black

Sent from my iPhone 4'es using Tapatalk

Mastersnooker said:
I finally just saved enough fro my 4s. Im going to buy it tomorow or next week not sure yet. But im still stuck what color should i get? Lol. sorry if its been asked before. Also is it worth it? Thanks
Ps: 14 Male

It's definitely worth it. And go for the black that seems to more the man color and girls seem to like the white but no set rule go for why u like best.

I prefer black myself. As far as pros/cons of one over the other.... the white shows finger prints and minor scuffs quite a bit less than the black. IMO that's the only advantage the white has over black.

i bought black then wondered if maybe i should have bought white but now it doesn't matter as I'm using Slickwraps now so it can be any colour i like.

Do slipwraps Protect the iphone? As im new what kind of case should i get?

Do slipwraps Protect the iphone? As im new what kind of case should i get?
yes they do give a certain amount of protection,as its a full body wrap they stop your phone from getting scratched,i have mine in a black leather slip case for added protection,there are photos here on the forum and you can look at the wraps on Slickwraps.

Mastersnooker said:
Is there any pro's or cons' of the colors?

Yes white tends to show dirt and grime more thn black. If you are very fussy on how you take care of your phone than it would not matter.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

dengirl said:
It's definitely worth it. And go for the black that seems to more the man color and girls seem to like the white but no set rule go for why u like best.

This may be one of the smaller reasons the phone is the speaker on the 4s is much more clearer and louder sounding.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I think im gonna get white. Does white and a blue otterbox defender case look good?. Also are otterboxes worth it?