What's new

What cases did you get for you iphone 5s

speck candy shell, it's been my go to since the 4s and it hasn't let me down. i would like to know others opinion on or, if there is a better alternative

Thanks Sci, I'm going to email them Monday after I try the phone store that sold me this one if the store doesn't help.
Otter has great customer service. I had a problem with the 5c Defender case I got from Verizon. The protective screen did not lie flush with the phone's screen. Many reviews on both Amazon and Verizon had the same issue. I called Otter and they sent me a replacement free. It works great. I returned the defective case to Verizon. The 5 Defender is now the same case as for the 5s. Otter no longer offers the one with the home button cover. It's what I use on my 5. Sellers may still have them in stock. But you need the newer case for the 5s. Here's Otter's website. There's a number to call on the sidebar. Also an image of the Defender cases. Hopefully the place you purchased that case will get it straightened out.
Otter:
https://m.otterbox.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-otterbox_us-Site/default/CustomerService-ContactUs

$image-3317622924.jpg

Gave up my otter box for the element case not sorry very nice case

I used life proof also very nice weatherproof case I still like the element as a normal case