What's new

What are your favorite business apps?

I like Tamilalphabet 1 application provides information about basic letters and example words appropriate for those letters along with audio pronunciation in the back ground..so it can be easy to learn...

• Released: Apr 19, 2011
  • Version: 1.0
  • 1.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
  • Size: 9.2 MB
  • Language: English

Last edited:
Hope I am not too late, visiting the forum after a short gap :)

Followings are my favorite business apps,

• Analytics App

MUJI to GO would be mine, it's iPad app though. Not for practicality, but mainly cause I'm a sucker for looks.

Hi all,

The new version of WorldCard Mobile 3.6.5 is here with the new features.

- Support iCloud storage.
- Share contact information with WorldCard HD(for iPad/iPad 2) through iCloud and Dropbox storage services.

Kindly, let me know your valuable thoughts,

Regards,
Edward

hello friends

This is my best fav. business application...........

Analytics App

i don't any other application is best but this is my most favorite .

What I consider a good buisness app is one that can stoe documents that you can read, edit, and send to people.

Skydrive
Cloud2go
PlainText

What I consider a good buisness app is one that can stoe documents that you can read, edit, and send to people.

Skydrive
Cloud2go
PlainText

Have you any idea of the real difference between plaintext and cleanwriter? One of my friends suggested me those apps, but I still haven't found the time to play with them...just noticed that plaintext has an automatic sync with dropbox while cleanwriter hasn't...is it? Any tips? Have you tried both?

playerout said:
Have you any idea of the real difference between plaintext and cleanwriter? One of my friends suggested me those apps, but I still haven't found the time to play with them...just noticed that plaintext has an automatic sync with dropbox while cleanwriter hasn't...is it? Any tips? Have you tried both?

I have never tried Clean Writer but I happen to like how PlainText works..and I use DropBox often....so I don't see why I would consider using an app that does not backup my documents to Dropbox. Why is an app that does not backup anything i put in, when I can use an app that does.

I consider Skype and Cloud2go as my favorite business apps.

Is there an app for reading and being able to edit in GoogleDocs? Can't seem to find one. Thanks for the help! Julie

I'm really happy for your respond. There were really many helpful suggestion about business app with real life explanation. Thank you all of you.