What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Here’s a photo.
50D4C7D8-9A42-4E56-84B1-FFA77449614A.jpeg

What application are you using to clone your Thinkpad’s HDD?
Macrium Reflect

BTW, the new cloned drive is working perfectly after figuring out how to merge non adjacent partitions. I went from a 250GB hard drive to a 500GB hard drive.

Here’s a shot from disc management showing the new hard drive partitions after merging. There was unallocated space on the other side of the recovery partition.
4270CDB6-8CBF-427B-9662-06763D58E40D.jpeg

Last edited:
I've watched three episodes of "Good Omens" and might have been watching it when you were this morning, J.A. I like the show but can't tell yet, how much I like it. It certainly is a lot better than most of what is available.

Just now I left a food delivery site after finding out that a pieced together a la carte meal from one of my favorite places now costs almost $12 before tax when I used to go through the drive-through (although a couple of years ago) and get my favorite combo meal for exactly $7.08. That is way, way overboard as far as I see it. Minimum wage is going up but my wages don't go up. I used to look forward to my occasional drive through fast food meal on the go. No more. As it is, I noticed that the portion size noticeably decreased. More to get less. I think I need a bowl of soup to quench that empty feeling!

I've watched three episodes of "Good Omens" and might have been watching it when you were this morning, J.A. I like the show but can't tell yet, how much I like it. It certainly is a lot better than most of what is available.

I’ve watched all of the episodes now. It was quite funny. There are so many good actors/actresses, and Tennant and Sheen are hilarious. Too bad there are just six episodes.

I also like the soundtrack, especially the opening title.

Last edited:
Oh that opening scene is just too much! Unfortunately yesterday I read during a google search about the show that there will probably be no sequel because Galgain (sp?) moved to the US. Now this is a book/tv series that needs a sequel or two!

Gaiman moved to the US, Pratchett died a few years ago.

I don’t expect a sequel.

That must have been an old article I read then, I’m not familiar with them. Wonder why nothing I saw mentioned him being deceased? A shame.

Others could write sequels, but sequels from new writers don’t seem to be as good as the originals. For that matter, not all sequels by the same author are as good.