What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Heading home from work on the bus.
6960B1A8-9660-4A3E-8191-F9FA96669D53.jpeg

Too bad. I'm sure you would have enjoyed the trip.
Me too. Ireland has always been one of the countries I’d like to visit. I’ll certainly take the trip as soon as my financial situation allows it
For now, I need the money for the car.

Me too. Ireland has always been one of the countries I’d like to visit. I’ll certainly take the trip as soon as my financial situation allows it
For now, I need the money for the car.
Did you already have an attending or supporting membership in the convention? If so, you can still nominate and vote for the Hugo awards and vote in site selection. You should also be entitled to the souvenir book.

Did you already have an attending or supporting membership in the convention? If so, you can still nominate and vote for the Hugo awards and vote in site selection. You should also be entitled to the souvenir book.
I have an attending membership, and even though I can’t be there, I’ll certainly vote for Washington, DC - it’s the only bid that’s still active, the others withdrew. Maybe I’ll also know a few of the nominated books, so that I can vote for the Hugo awards as well. I didn’t read enough to nominate any.

I have an attending membership, and even though I can’t be there, I’ll certainly vote for Washington, DC - it’s the only bid that’s still active, the others withdrew. Maybe I’ll also know a few of the nominated books, so that I can vote for the Hugo awards as well. I didn’t read enough to nominate any.
They have the Hugo voting packet which has examples of most of the nominated works.

Updating my new Apple Watch to watchOS 5.1.3 Developer beta 3.
Everything is so much faster than on my old Apple Watch series 0.