What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Tracking the shipment of my Apple Watch. It left Köln more than 2 hours ago. Hoping it’s on it’s way to Vienna.

Edit: it has arrived in Vienna, looks like my new device will be delivered today. :)

Last edited:
Tracking the shipment of my Apple Watch. It left Köln more than 2 hours ago. Hoping it’s on it’s way to Vienna.

Edit: it has arrived in Vienna, looks like my new device will be delivered today. :)
I guess you could say you're watching your Watch.;)

I guess you could say you're watching your Watch.;)
Indeed. :)
60B35D18-C558-4CF8-9B5B-212288924B05.jpeg

Downloading iTunes 12.6.5 to one of my older MacBook pros. This version of itunes still has the iOS App Store and will allow you to sync apps to your iOS device. It is, however, not compatible with macOS Mojave. It works with iOS devices up to iOS 11.

This is an update to the previously released iTunes 12.6.3.

I use it as a means of getting older apps no longer in the App Store to my older iOS devices, such as my iPad 1 and iPhone 4.

Updating my 12.9" iPad Pro II and iPhone 8 Plus to iOS 12.0.1

I'll do my X and 6S Plus when 12.1 comes out unless 12.0.1 is enough of an incentive [emoji41]

Starting my laptop to see if connecting iTunes to my phone will bring it back to life

Edit: I'm in a circular death spiral
IMG_1539125955.392262.jpg

Continuously spinning

Now I have this, not trusting Apple's updates at the moment. I think I will install iTunes on my work laptop tomorrow to try. [emoji22]