What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Leaving school
IMG_1508947655.656430.jpg

It’s 6:08 pm.
Starting my weekend. :) :) :)

Just replaced my screen protector. The Zagg Invishield + Luxe I have got a crack in it. Don’t know how. But I got it replaced under warranty for cost of shipping, which was $5.99. Paid $53 for the protector when I bought phone. Glad I got one with lifetime warranty!!

Confirmation, new Pro arrives next week. Looks like no engraving on the X unless something changes between now and 12:01AM PST Friday

Feeling annoyed. I’ve just returned from a 51 minutes walk, and I didn’t get a single minute of exercise out of it.
I’d certainly be frustrated as well. Sometimes at work I’ll finish an 8 hour shift with less than 15 minutes of exercise.
Has it happened more than once?

Last edited:
I’d certainly be frustrated as well. Sometimes at wirk I’ll finish an 8 hour shift with less than 15 minutes of exercise.
Has it happened more than once?
No, and I think I know why it happened. My usual pace during a workout is between 5 and 6 km/h. I was not alone this time, and had to slow down a little bit.

With more exercise minutes, I would have finished my October challenge today.

There’s no place to put the engraving as the phone has full glass front and back.

That's what I had thought, but on another thread I thought someone said they were getting an 8 or 8 Plus engraved.

On topic, getting ready to eat then sleep. Alarm's set for 6-1/2 hours from now, but I'm sure I'm not getting any sleep...