What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I don't know if that's possible. Finnair offers an Apple Watch app, and it's on my watch. I'll do that, if I find out how to get it there.
I've done it by putting the boarding pass in the Wallet app on my Apple Watch. You can put it in the Wallet app on your iPhone as well. There should be that option during check in if you have the Finnair app on your iPhone and Apple Watch.

I've done it by putting the boarding pass in the Wallet app on my Apple Watch. You can put it in the Wallet app on your iPhone as well. There should be that option during check in if you have the Finnair app on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
I've added it to Wallet, and now I can find it on my watch as well. Thank you! :)

I've added it to Wallet, and now I can find it on my watch as well. Thank you! :)
You're welcome. Make sure you have your iPhone ready as well when you go through security as the boarding pass scanners at some airports don't have the clearance for an Apple Watch on the wrist.

Free roaming data expired on my iPad. No internet connection.
Making sure this doesn't happen on my iPhone.

Planning to take a walk before starting to pack my suitcase.

At the airport, next to the gate where I'll be boarding, watching planes. This one could be the one that'll take me to Vienna:
IMG_1502887238.435077.jpg

Edit: Not yet. The next one.
Boarding in an hour.