What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Internalizing this
IMG_1496486250.267559.jpg

Interesting name of the valley. Do you know why i's called so?
It's named after the river which flows in the valley. The name is French for "Who Calls?" and was given to the river by French fur traders in the late 18th century. The name refers to an old Cree legend about a spirit that travels up and down the river. Qu'Appelle River - Wikipedia

It's named after the river which flows in the valley. The name is French for "Who Calls?" and was given to the river by French fur traders in the late 18th century. The name refers to an old Cree legend about a spirit that travels up and down the river. Qu'Appelle River - Wikipedia
Thank you! :)
I've learned French, quite some time ago, and still remember some of the words, so I knew what it means.

I'm assembling the weapons I'll need for my weekly battle in the never-ending war against the Dreaded Laundry Monster. The Laundry Monster is currently confined in the temporary holding facility pending transport to the Aqueous Agitator.

Enjoying the water torture I'm inflicting on the Laundry Monster in the Aqueous Agitator. He's almost ready for roasting in the Rotary Furnace.