What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

The Pats won 7-2!:):):)
c08793e88d4d55e7261e1949919d83f7.jpg

They had 72 shots on goal last night. The last time they had that many shots on goal in a game was in 1985, 31 years ago.

That must have been in 2013. We had snow here on April 1st that year. That hasn't happened before or afterwards.

You young people have better memories, in that time l now have new neighbours, the guy does not work. Before they moved in we also had to clean the stairs etc to next floor down. That way the complete house was relatively clean and tidy.
But now this guy is kinda like a housekeeper he does the complete works. No more shovelling of snow or cleaning stairs and walls. My costs have only gone up a little to compensate, l can live with it. Let it SNOW now if l can get him to clear my car that would be perfect.

I'm sure it was nice to see blue sky again after all that fog. That's quite a difference from that foggy, frosty view of this scene that you posted on Sunday.
It's nice, you're right, but I liked the fog as well. Everything looked like winter, except for the work that comes with it. Snow shovelling, e.g. :)