What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Still not in Europe. It's travelling across Asia: from Suzhou to Shanghai, both China, today it was arriving at Incheon (South Korea), and the last scan was in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Your Apple Watch is taking the Grand Tour and will see more of the world than you'll ever see.

Still not in Europe. It's travelling across Asia: from Suzhou to Shanghai, both China, today it was arriving at Incheon (South Korea), and the last scan was in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Um, Johanna, you know they can ship that right to your door, right? There is no need for a road trip to go and pick it up.

*laughs uncontrollably and hides in the corner*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Your Apple Watch is taking the Grand Tour and will see more of the world than you'll ever see.
Too bad the camera wasn't activated and able to take pics. That would have been a nice collection of pictures.. "Your device's road trip".

Um, Johanna, you know they can ship that right to your door, right? There is no need for a road trip to go and pick it up.

*laughs uncontrollably and hides in the corner*

Sorry, couldn't resist.
:eek: There you have me! I didn't think someone would find out I was travelling to China to pick it up from there myself. :oops::)

A very necessary thing, in my opinion. I lost my hearing years ago and life just isn't the same. Take care of your ears, they help in ways we never imagine.
So true, Years ago I had a really bad ear infection which resulted in a perforated eardrum. I now have reduced hearing in that ear as a result but luckily I don't need an aid.

My guess is that it will hit Europe as airfreight at Köln-Bonn, then by truck to Wiener Neustadt for transfer to local
It came to Vienna this morning. Here's the complete tour:
IMG_4860.jpg

You were right with Köln. It looks like it was transported to Vienna by plane. It's impossible to get there from Köln within 82 minutes.

I was sent home after over 2 hours. Apparently a modern doctor can't clean my ears when the computer is down.
Actually, they're not supposed to do anything to you without entering complete documentation into your medical record. With their computers down they can't enter anything, so they can't really do anything - they can't even give you an aspirin. Documentation is a really big deal in the medical field, in the Navy we called this documentation SOAP notes (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan). Lack of documentation is the fastest way to end a medical career.

Well, I just learned something new. I accidentally right-clicked on the new tab button (the "+" icon next to the tabs) in Safari and was presented with a list of recently closed tabs. I never knew that feature existed. I keep finding something new to love all the time in Apple products.