What's new

what are the reasons why i should and or shouldnt upgrade from 4.3.3 to 4.3.5

nasateen13

Reaction score
i have an untethered jailbroke itouch 4g 4.3.3, i use ifunbox and cyder 2 and recently i have been trying to figure out how to get dreamboard to work and why it wont work...

the problems i am having with dreamboard.

i get it all installed and respring it, then i click the DB icon then the springboard just dissapears for a split second and then reappears everything is fine then uninstall it again, then i found another dreamboard deb from
http://ipad-os DOT net/2011/dreamboard-free-deb-iphoneipodipad-download/ then i try to install this one it wouldnt install when i resprung so i unpacked it with ifile then using ifunbox i put all of the unpacked files in there corresponding places then i resprung and it loaded up but it was in safe mode this time (never did that before), so i had to delete it once more thru ifunbox and my itouch is working fine once more...

i dont get why and how a program cant just follow the code thats givin and work i just dont get it...

ive started thinking that it might my firmware,

i dont know if im wasting my time on something that dont work period or if its my ipod.

what are the problems and benefits with 4.3.5 and what will it prevent me from doing with cydia and other stuff that deals with jailbroken stuff, should i upgrade any way and just rejailbrake or should i just leave as is at 4.3.3

Last edited: