What's new

What Annoys You???

Idiots that drive a yard from the back of my baby car, if the speed limit is 70kph and l'm doing 75-80 they want me to go faster.
If you drive slow, stay out of the fast lane.

Which brings me to what annoys me; People that drive slow in the fast lane of a multi lane roadway.

But if it's only one lane what then? They make me wanna kiss ma teeth

People believing that - according to some spam FB pages - Apple will give away 200,000 iPhone 7 units, just because the devices are not packed the right way. Worst of all: those people like that nonsense, share it, and post a comment, because that's required to "win" one of these iPhones. If you tell them that this is spam/fake, they don't believe you.

People believing that - according to some spam FB pages - Apple will give away 200,000 iPhone 7 units, just because the devices are not packed the right way. Worst of all: those people like that nonsense, share it, and post a comment, because that's required to "win" one of these iPhones. If you tell them that this is spam/fake, they don't believe you.
I'm with you there, When I was on FB I saw the same kind of thing and I would post that they should ignore it but like you say people don't believe its spam.
How can anyone believe such rubbish.

I'm with you there, When I was on FB I saw the same kind of thing and I would post that they should ignore it but like you say people don't believe its spam.
How can anyone believe such rubbish.
Even people I thought were reasonable share that nonsense.