What's new

What Annoys You???

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought it might be an interesting idea to have a thread where we can get out all those things that really annoy us.

We have a morning show here called Jeremy Kyle (Similar to Gerry Springer) I think this is where people got this from and it drives me mad......."At the end of the day." Even bigger GRRRR!

Another pet annoyance...When you hold a door open for someone and they sail through without a thank you.

There are no drawers on the desks, but people still find places on the desk to leave a tone of rubbish, especially when at work we have around 6 fridges filled with foods such as Chinese meals and drinks as well as every snack, pastry, chocolate, ice cream known to man from tesco and of course free for us to take..

Ah yes and of course they leave their empty plates of food on the desk as well as their rubbish

Cars that won't stop for pedestrians at a crosswalk. The worst of them have the gall to yell at the pedestrian.

It's the opposite here in Germany the pedestrian has the right of way and cars must stop. But it annoys me, they abuse it and come from nowhere, or suddenly decided to cross the road. We have to think for them.

That the possibility for me to like a post is gone and I can't find how to get it back.
Seems to be only this forum not two other that I follow.

Sent using Tapatalk

It's the opposite here in Germany the pedestrian has the right of way and cars must stop. But it annoys me, they abuse it and come from nowhere, or suddenly decided to cross the road. We have to think for them.
That's the way it is in Canada. The fact that it's illegal not to stop doesn't stop some drivers from ignoring the law and racing through the intersection with no care for the pedestrians.