What's new

Were you hoping for a larger screen?

Did you want a bigger screen?

• I wanted a bigger screen

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I like the screen size

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Never thought the 5s would have a bigger screen than the original iPhone 5. If Apple go for another screen size increase on their iPhones it would be with the iPhone 6, or even 7, as opposed to the 'S' versions. But I don't know if they will even go down that road, as where do you stop? The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a big screen, but to me it is too big. Much bigger and you are in to small tablet territory. A phone should still be able to sit comfortably in your hand. So bigger screens on phones every year is not what I want to see.

I do have an iPad3 and iPhone4s. I use the iPad3 if I want a "screen". Larger screen? Even the Galaxy s4 is not big enough. The iPad3 is 100%. If you want bigger screen, buy iPad or iPad mini. My son uses a Galaxy s4 and the screen is still not big enough - it can't beat the iPhone 5 (my wife and daughter use the 5) on performance and people are so obsessed with screen size and paper specs that they can't even logically use the phones and comment on PERFORMANCE! It's screen size and paper specs all the way.... iPhone don't lag, don't attract malware or viruses (that's the reason for the NO sd card), just work... is easy and always working. People are complaining about battery... obviously they haven't use the Galaxy S4...

I completely agree with you angeliq. I use my iPad Mini when I need a larger screen. It's perfect. I tried the S4 Active & the screen was actually too big for me as a phone. One hand typing was a no no. I went back to the 4S and that is much better. I am definitely getting the 5S & think the size is just fine. I skipped the 5 when it came out because it wasn't much of an upgrade to the 4S but the 5S has some good upgrades. Can't wait! :)

The S4 is not too big fits in pockets just fine . What does everyone have little girl hands and wear dresses with little pockets lol . I have always used Iphones switched a few months ago to an S4 . I do like IOS better then android just the last few Iphones are not very good . Most of you are just such fanboys apple could sell anything and call it an Iphone and you'd all love it . The 5s will probably flop worse then the 5 thats why they had to go to a cheap plastic 5 just to sell them .

The S4 is not too big fits in pockets just fine . What does everyone have little girl hands and wear dresses with little pockets lol . I have always used Iphones switched a few months ago to an S4 . I do like IOS better then android just the last few Iphones are not very good . Most of you are just such fanboys apple could sell anything and call it an Iphone and you'd all love it . The 5s will probably flop worse then the 5 thats why they had to go to a cheap plastic 5 just to sell them .
I don't think its appropriate to attack us for liking and using Apple, but by the way, I can't get your words that 5 flop? In what way? I use 4s, my wife and daughter 5 and my son Galaxy S4 - I think iPhone is performing and doing better. And you are contradicting your attack with "I do like IOS better then android just the last few Iphones are not very good" (your exact words) - what do you mean? last few iPhones not very good?? And me can't use the Galaxy S4 with ONE hand, but the 4s and 5 I can use with one hand.... Next contradiction that Apple uses "cheap plastic" to sell phones??? What is the material used in the Galaxy???? lol.....Main thing is, this forum is NOT a place to call supporters of Apple names. Nowhere any supporter of another brand is called names. By the way, the Galaxy S4 and S3 looks exactly same... just the inside differs with gimmicks. The iPhone 5s and 5 same.....what's the point on that. In the end it is each users prerogative to decide on what he/she likes...

I too was wishing for a larger screen, I have an iPhone 5 which I am happy with so I won't be buying a 5s. I will wait and see what the next version brings. I am going to upgrade my iPhone 5 and my iPad to iOS7 that looked pretty amazing

I was not expecting a larger screen, and didn't really care with way about having one. I am currently using the 4S that I've had since day one and am not unhappy with it, but for the price of the 5C, I decided to upgrade. I have used the 5 several times and noticed a sort of "wow" experience in comparison to my 4s. When I use Android I also have a "wow" experience, but not in a good way.

I don't think its appropriate to attack us for liking and using Apple, but by the way, I can't get your words that 5 flop? In what way? I use 4s, my wife and daughter 5 and my son Galaxy S4 - I think iPhone is performing and doing better. And you are contradicting your attack with "I do like IOS better then android just the last few Iphones are not very good" (your exact words) - what do you mean? last few iPhones not very good?? And me can't use the Galaxy S4 with ONE hand, but the 4s and 5 I can use with one hand.... Next contradiction that Apple uses "cheap plastic" to sell phones??? What is the material used in the Galaxy???? lol.....Main thing is, this forum is NOT a place to call supporters of Apple names. Nowhere any supporter of another brand is called names. By the way, the Galaxy S4 and S3 looks exactly same... just the inside differs with gimmicks. The iPhone 5s and 5 same.....what's the point on that. In the end it is each users prerogative to decide on what he/she likes...

I mean't they stopped using their regular material on the 5 for plastic . I used iphones for years i do like IOS better . As far as the flop comment I have quite a few friends that work for cell phone companies and the iphone 5 sold horrible they sold 20 times more Galaxy S4's and S3's to iphone 5 . They actually sold a lot more 4s iphones to the 5 also . The one hand thing is a joke no one made mention till apple made a commercial about it . Yet every time I see people texting they are using 2 hands . When they do switch to a bigger screen you all be saying how great the bigger screen is . I also said Samsung is full of gimmicks which it is .The Iphone 5 is the only iphone ever that I can remember was current and was ever discounted .

I have been and iPhone user since the 3GS. I have had an iPhone 5 since last December 2012. I was so looking forward to Apple making the next iPhone larger. I'm going to wait to see what happens next year. As for now, I'm sticking with the 5.

APPLE STEP YOUR GAME!!!! or the other other companies are going to pass you by.

I wish Steve Jobs was still alive! 😢

I'm going to go a different route on this one.
What I think Apple should do is offer two Screen sizes on the I-Phone 6 that way they could satisfy both Customer types.
I have a 4S and love it but it does get annoying trying to Type some times because I have really large Hands. Even with that I wouldn't trade my I-Phone for any Android because I prefer IOS.