Did you want a bigger screen?

• I wanted a bigger screen

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I like the screen size

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

NickJ

Reaction score
I certainly was. Maybe just a little bit larger. Samsung has been pushing the screen size for several phones now, and Apple changed nothing with the dimensions of the 5S. However, this is pretty continuous to Apple's phone release pattern. The framework has remained the same within the numerical generations. With the 3, 3G, and 3GS the backing just changed shape a little. With the 4, the size did not change at all with the 4S, and now the 5 and 5S has not changed again.

I wonder if they are holding on to the size for women's hands? Almost every girl that I see on a smart phone is on an iPhone. While many women have been calling for a larger screen as well, is Apple holding on to the size for ease of one handed use by women. Very interesting...

I was hoping for a slightly larger screen too. I have the 4s, and was really hoping the screen would be bigger than the screen on the 5. It would have been nice to just offer the phone in 2 sizes. I could care less about colors. It's going to live in a case anyway.

I was also wanting a larger screen. Those of us in the 50+ year old category are obviously not a target for Apple. I just finally had to get a Samsung with a larger screen for work since I simply could not see the screen well enough on my iPhone. I am majorly let down that Apple didn't make a phone with a larger screen. I hate the Android operating system, and want my Apple phone back.....but I need a larger screen.

I think the NEXT version will have a larger screen, if Apple intends to stay in the game. Come on!!!!

I was also wanting a larger screen. Those of us in the 50+ year old category are obviously not a target for Apple. I just finally had to get a Samsung with a larger screen for work since I simply could not see the screen well enough on my iPhone. I am majorly let down that Apple didn't make a phone with a larger screen. I hate the Android operating system, and want my Apple phone back.....but I need a larger screen.

Wait till next year like I am.

I switched from a 4S to a Galaxy S4 a few months ago . I love the screen size of the S4 just not a fan of android . I think the screen size will hurt sales sure .

I like a bit larger screen. only a bit. hihihi. as long as it fits my hand well :D

I'm actually quite happy with the screen size of my iPhone 5. The only reason I would need a larger screen is for thumb typing. But, the iOS auto-correct function is so advanced that it removes that need for me.

Am sooo disappointed they didn't do a bit larger screen! Was going to buy a new iphone with this release, but now will just keep my 4s. Other new features not compelling enough to entice me to replace it!

Am sooo disappointed they didn't do a bit larger screen! Was going to buy a new iphone with this release, but now will just keep my 4s. Other new features not compelling enough to entice me to replace it!
I do have an iPad3 and iPhone4s. I use the iPad3 if I want a "screen". Larger screen? Even the Galaxy s4 is not big enough. The iPad3 is 100%. If you want bigger screen, buy iPad or iPad mini. My son uses a Galaxy s4 and the screen is still not big enough - it can't beat the iPhone 5 (my wife and daughter use the 5) on performance and people are so obsessed with screen size and paper specs that they can't even logically use the phones and comment on PERFORMANCE! It's screen size and paper specs all the way.... iPhone don't lag, don't attract malware or viruses (that's the reason for the NO sd card), just work... is easy and always working. People are complaining about battery... obviously they haven't use the Galaxy S4...

I have the Samsung S4, and the battery life is comparable once you realize how to turn off all the stuff in the background, and stop it checking email every 30 seconds. I do still hate the Android operating system compared to my old iPhone. I just can't understand why Apple is taking so long to offer a bigger screen. Surely they have seen the sales numbers of the S3, and S4, along with the HTC One.

How old are you Unleashed? And how small are your hands? I consider myself to have average size hands, and the S4 is easy to hold and use.

How old are you Unleashed? And how small are your hands? I consider myself to have average size hands, and the S4 is easy to hold and use.

the s4 is easy to use and hold with two hands, the iphone 5 is easier to use with one I find.. I thought myself to have average sized hands

I don't like big phones. I like the way my Iphone 4 slips in my pocket. The 5S will be slightly larger. Good enough for me.