What's new

Well hello

hannahsoftballstar4

Reaction score
I am new and stuff i wanted to no if there was anyone out there that is interested in softball !!?? I am a softball fanatic and I love to pitch. I practice everyday ANd I play on three teams and I need to no if I play on a travel team should I still play high school ball I am only in seventh grade but I'm talking about my future !! Anyone can help :)????

Thanks!

agree,this is why its called "off topic"

hannahsoftballstar4 said:
I am new and stuff i wanted to no if there was anyone out there that is interested in softball !!?? I am a softball fanatic and I love to pitch. I practice everyday ANd I play on three teams and I need to no if I play on a travel team should I still play high school ball I am only in seventh grade but I'm talking about my future !! Anyone can help :)????

Thanks!

I know a lot of people I grew up with that played fast pitch in high school. Now that we've been out of high school they still find teams to play on. In fact we put together several mixed teams recently in my city and we travel. So if you like to play go ahead. You can always find teams and tournaments. I hope that helps.

Chunky... calm yourself please. This is the "Off-Topic" area and this user is ok posting questions as such here.

Thats weird as i don't visit this off topic board.

Was the original thread moved here ?

If not then apologies and I've edited my reply.

This was partly my fault. I moved this post from the General iPhone Discussions to this Off Topic area. I guess, chunky, that you were probably posting at the same time. So, your post showed up AFTER the move was done.

When I did the move , my Tapatalk app crashed. Since I couldn't remember the title of the thread - I couldn't come back and comment that I had moved this thread to this sub-forum.

Once I saw the reported post, I came here to sort things out. :)

So, we all good, now, I hope? Sorry for any confusion.

And, Hannah - welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits. Please don't let the confusion deter you from visiting...

But please, post in appropriate forums cause now you know and can see what happens when you don't. The main iPhone forums are to talk about everything and anything iPhone. The off-topic forum is for anything not related, such as softball. :)

Thanks for understanding.

Marilyn

No worries.

I'm happy that I'm not losing my sanity ! :)

And on balance perhaps my reply was a little harsh too.

Last edited: