What's new

Welcome to the iPhone6 Plus Forum!

For the USA, the ordering time is based on what time zone you're in. For example, I'm in the Eastern time zone, so my window for ordering opens at 3:01 am.

And yes, my alarm IS set. :D

Marilyn
Ah yes, I forget about the different time zones, Here we all get it at the same time, I will be up and breakfast over ready to go :)

For the USA, the ordering time is based on what time zone you're in. For example, I'm in the Eastern time zone, so my window for ordering opens at 3:01 am.

And yes, my alarm IS set. :D

Marilyn

Cool. That's what I was thinking....it means I get up an hour earlier than normal. :(

I totally forget about time zones, It still strikes me as strange that people are on different times in the same country :)

Still can't order!
I finally got my order in one hour and 45 minutes after the preordering was supposed to start. The site was late coming online and was immediately hammered. The wait is up to a month already for the 6 plus.

I finally got my order in one hour and 45 minutes after the preordering was supposed to start. The site was late coming online and was immediately hammered. The wait is up to a month already for the 6 plus.
You have to wait to a month?

The US Apple online store is still down. 2 hours after it was suppose to go live.

Congrats.. Can't believe you won't get it for a month.

3 to 4 weeks is what the site said.:(
Oh thats rotten, I was on at 8am but had to call back as the store wasn't open, Then i was on hold about 25mins, Luckily i got the 19th delivery date if that doesn't change.

Lol I figured this would happen but I would have had to wait anyway.

Just a friggin nightmare. It's a total shame, too. I was there in plenty of time, but nothing was working right. When I finally did get the pre-order button up, then various models and carrier skus didn't seem to be in the system. It took me a while to even figure that out. Once the model and carrier I wanted showed up in the system, then you have to go to the carrier info page...when, the system then couldn't reach the carrier for confirmation. So, I had to deal with a seemingly endless loop of responses about not being about to contact the carrier. But the time that business got taken care of, my ship time had slipped back to Oct 1 - 6. Just stupid. Two hours spent trying to complete my order (I did shave & shower during this time too, because I couldn't complete my order until after I finished anyway).

Does apple really expect us to trust them with CC / Pay stuff when they can't even build a reliable order system? This is not like streaming video. I think after this experience I will hold off on using these features and will probably hold off on ordering the Apple Watch, too. I'll let the bugs get worked out on someone else. They need to wake up, spend some money, and build software systems that work without compromise. I really have to wonder about Tech sometimes...