What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Mac from Houston, been an iphone owner from the begining, now have the 4S. Still looking into the ipad2, haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Mac

welcome to the forums!

and Mac, the ipad2 is great. you should get it. i want to upgrade my 1 to the 2

Just thought I would stop here and shout hi to all the members here in the iphone forums. I live in the USA on the east coast in central Florida. Weather is beautiful right at the moment. Thanks for letting me join your forums.

Hello all! I was a three year Blackberry user but just got my first iPhone (4s) in October. Blackberry wasn't getting any better(for me at least) so I decided to finally make the switch.

Hi Everyone. I have an iPhone 3GS with IOS 5.0.1. I am unable to open any attachments in email. I can see the icon for the attachment; word, excel, pdf, etc. but when I click on it to open, I get a blank page with nothing.

Hey there, new to this forum. Joined the iPhone world in May (iPhone 4), browsed this forum but didn't join until now... there's a wealth of info here! Love it! Thanks!! Now I'm off to do more searching for answers... and possibly post my first question. :)

New to iPhone and looking for tips and tricks to optimize my iphone experience. I have switched from Blackberry and soon my wife will to once she upgrade.

Hi there.
Got my iphone 4s few weeks back, all seemed good but rapidly going down hill, i will try for some help in another forum section.

Cheers.

Location stopped a week ago and last night did a sync, no problem but then noticed the time and date were for the next day.

Had to turn off auto and set manually, location service is 100 miles out (London not Warks) ?.

Hi all. Finally retired my flip phone and upgraded to the nicest gadget I've ever owned. I went ahead and updated to 5.0.1 before I saw that maybe I should have waited. Jailbreaking is one thing I want learn more about. Thanks