What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi everyone, i live in the city of dropped calls - San Francisco. This will be my first iphone, but my existing phone/carrier is no stranger to reception problems in this city. Looking forward to my shipping date of 7/14/10. This forum has some wonderful resources, and what appears to be a very supportive community.

Hello all, I have been looking for a forum that would have the most up to date information on the iPhone 4 and hopefully I have found it. I am currently at Joint Base Balad, Iraq. I am still using my day one gen 1 iPhone. My original attempt at a pre-order failed so after the wife spend quite a bit of time on the phone with an operator she got me in the next go around. My wife is staying with her 3GS unitl the rush is over. My current order has reached the Prepared to Ship status so we will see when it gets shipped out. It will go to my house and my wife will send it out to me. I will keep you all informed as it makes it's journey over here. Maybe I will be able to connect with someone on facetime from Iraq. :facetime:

Hello all, I have been looking for a forum that would have the most up to date information on the iPhone 4 and hopefully I have found it. I am currently at Joint Base Balad, Iraq. I am still using my day one gen 1 iPhone. My original attempt at a pre-order failed so after the wife spend quite a bit of time on the phone with an operator she got me in the next go around. My wife is staying with her 3GS unitl the rush is over. My current order has reached the Prepared to Ship status so we will see when it gets shipped out. It will go to my house and my wife will send it out to me. I will keep you all informed as it makes it's journey over here. Maybe I will be able to connect with someone on facetime from Iraq. :facetime:

You will love the new phone obviously compared to your 1st gen and Thank You Very Much for your Services in Iraq.

Hi everyone, i live in the city of dropped calls - San Francisco. This will be my first iphone, but my existing phone/carrier is no stranger to reception problems in this city. Looking forward to my shipping date of 7/14/10. This forum has some wonderful resources, and what appears to be a very supportive community.

I live in SF to and have No problems at all with AT&T and my IP4 so u should be good to go.

You will love the new phone obviously compared to your 1st gen and Thank You Very Much for your Services in Iraq.

Thank you for the kind words, and believe me I am looking forward to it.

Hi, i go by chizzle187 and im from Baltimore, Md.... I have been an iphone fanatic for about 7months .. Now i have the iphone 4 and i am loving it, but nothin would make my day more than finally getting it jailbroken and free to mod to my likings lol... i did go buy a really nice green ifrogz case today its pretty cool. well anyway i have been looking for a nice respectful forum that is up to date on the latest news and im kinda liking this one so you guys will be seeing me alot now lol.

Last edited:
New to the forum, and don't actually have my iphone4 yet but doing some preliminary research. My husband got his black iphone last Tuesday on the second round shipment, but I wanted to wait for the white one. Now I'm wishing I'd have just had him get me a black one while he was there. I'm beginning to think the white ones don't actually exist.

I'm mostly looking for good case recommendations.

Hello from San Diego! we've had some dropped calls here on our 3GS too, but I'm hoping things clear up with the new iPhone 4 model. I'm happy to be here :)

hi all, first time to own an iphone - and this iphone 4 is amazing - i can't put it down - except to charge the battery :)

facetime is amazing as well - my wife also has the iphone 4, so we tested it out w/ each other - I was in our family room, and she was in the bedroom - pretty cool, just wish we could use it w/o having to use wi-fi :(

look forward to learning more about this phone on this forum!

hey there, i'm Eric and i got the iphone 4 the first day it came out, i'm new to the site and just wanted to say that this site rock!!!!!!

Hey all. Just joined. I haven't received my iphone 4 yet, but I can't stop researching it and reading forums regarding it. Coming to the iphone from the BB Storm, so it should be quite a jump. Also coming from the Verizon network, so I'm kinda of nervous!! I'll be back often.