What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi Lesidi123! Welcome to the Forum from a fellow 6S user.

Hi everyone, my name is Henry and I am new to this forum. I am a member of many forums, so maybe some of you will recognize me, or maybe not. Anyway I have an iPhone 6s. I started with the iPhone 4s. I am now going to post my first question in I hope the appropriate forum. See you there.

Henry

Hi everyone, my name is Henry and I am new to this forum. I am a member of many forums, so maybe some of you will recognize me, or maybe not. Anyway I have an iPhone 6s. I started with the iPhone 4s. I am now going to post my first question in I hope the appropriate forum. See you there.

Henry
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Henry! Nice profile picture! :)

Yea I found that somewhere years ago, I would use my picture, but depending on your point of view I either look like Shrek, or Chester the Molester, at least that is what my friends say.

Henry

Oh I forgot, J. A. your picture is nice too. From what movie is the character from. Having grand children I know most of them, but not yours.

Henry

Oh I forgot, J. A. your picture is nice too. From what movie is the character from. Having grand children I know most of them, but not yours.

Henry
Thank you!
Mine is Anna from Disney’s movie “Frozen”.

My late wife was from Austria. Loved Austria it is my most favorite place in the world, now pass the Gösser Beer please.:)

Henry

My late wife was from Austria. Loved Austria it is my most favorite place in the world, now pass the Gösser Beer please.:)

Henry
IMG_6393.JPG

:)
Good enough?

Hello all, I'm new here and happy to have found this site. Hoping that I'll be able to get simple uncomplicated advice!
Have had iphones 3 and 5 and now the SE as I liked the 5 so much and wanted to keep with what was familiar to me. Anyway, I hope you'll have patience for this techie dinosaur!

Hello all, I'm new here and happy to have found this site. Hoping that I'll be able to get simple uncomplicated advice!
Have had iphones 3 and 5 and now the SE as I liked the 5 so much and wanted to keep with what was familiar to me. Anyway, I hope you'll have patience for this techie dinosaur!
Welcome to iPhone Forums, @Fee@200!

Hello and welcome to iPhone Forums!