What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, c.shariful20163! If you have problems with your iPhone, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

Last edited:
I've had a cell phone going back to the "Bag Phone" and "Brick Phone" era. Of recent only android. I had Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and loved it but the recall was the "straw that broke the camel's back". Fast forward to present. iPhone 7 + Jet Black. Guess I gotta start learning the Apple Eco System. Hoping this goes well..

I've had a cell phone going back to the "Bag Phone" and "Brick Phone" era. Of recent only android. I had Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and loved it but the recall was the "straw that broke the camel's back". Fast forward to present. iPhone 7 + Jet Black. Guess I gotta start learning the Apple Eco System. Hoping this goes well..
Welcome to iPhone Forums, @racquetballer! If you have any questions about or problems with your new iPhone we're here to help.

Last edited:
Welcome to the fold, take your time and all will be cool l'm sure. Any probs loads of people on here to help. Not me but [emoji38]

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, a question to ask about my sisters iphone 4s brought me here, but as i am a iphone user as well, it couldn't hurt to be part of a iphone community for support and conversation with other like minded individuals.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, a question to ask about my sisters iphone 4s brought me here, but as i am a iphone user as well, it couldn't hurt to be part of a iphone community for support and conversation with other like minded individuals.
Welcome to iPhone Forums, istone!
We're here to help with any questions or problems you may have.

Hello, and welcome to iPhone Forums, istone! I hope you'll get the iPhone working again.