What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Thanks. The size takes some time to get used to it. I also have to change and get new car holders too.

Hello everyone. I'm a huge fan of apple products. Happy to be here with all of you apple lovers.

Hello i am new to this and have no idea where to start. I thought coming on here with my own problem and questions would be easier then googling as I don't seem to be getting the information needed, but have no idea where to start?

Hello i am new to this and have no idea where to start. I thought coming on here with my own problem and questions would be easier then googling as I don't seem to be getting the information needed, but have no idea where to start?
Hello, lissy666! Welcome to iPhoneForums!

To start a new thread, go to the forum where you think your topic might fit, then you'll find a button, saying "Post new thread". Tap it, enter your title and your question.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to iPhone Forums lissy666! Here are some screenshots to help you in learning how to start your own thread in any forum on a topic of your choice.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to iPhoneForums, Alixtrol!

For a start, here's the user manual:
https://help.apple.com/iphone/8/
It will show you the iPhone's features and what it's capable of.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are many knowledgeable members willing to assist.

Hello I'm new to this forum I've been a iPhone user since the iPhone 3 can't beat them , I like android stuff as well but iPhones are the best, I suppose everybody has their own opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk