What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to iPhone Forums Edgardcafe! We'll happily help you with answers to up your questions. A Happy Holidays to you as well.

Hello all!!!

Edgard here!

Well i just got my first Iphone and is the iphone 6. I always had android phones before and i will need to learn from the beginning about iOS ..i guess i gonna ask lot questions down-here ! Im happy that a find this forum!

Happy holidays to all!!
Hi Edgard! Welcome to the forum from another Android convert! This is a great place for getting help and assistance with your new iPhone.

My name is Stoil. I'm from Bulgaria and I hope to find friends here. I'm beauty web shop owner. Feel free to iMessage me on EDITED - no telephone number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks....Just purchased an Iphone 6+ for the wife last night wow what a great device..I myself own a 5s and cant say enough about how far the Iphone has come in recent time looking forward to being on this forum thanks !!!

Hi folks....Just purchased an Iphone 6+ for the wife last night wow what a great device..I myself own a 5s and cant say enough about how far the Iphone has come in recent time looking forward to being on this forum thanks !!!
Welcome to the iPhone forum CS300823! We'll be happy to help you and your wife get the most out of her new iPhone 6 plus.

Hello! I am new here. I just got an iphone 5s yesterday. I switched out my s4 (I've also had s3 and another android) because I wanted a simpler and smaller phone. I was very pro-android. I was into rooting, roms, mods, etc. I'm still in a little shock I switched to ios. I really like ios too. It's beautiful. I'm still trying to get a hang of it. Most people who have only androids get this impression that iPhones don't do anything, but this phone has way more features than I thought. And the camera is the best part. It's so quick and way faster than the s4 camera.

Welcome to iPhone Forums BlueJeansTV, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here as you learn all you can about your new iPhone. If you have any questions and can't find the answer elsewhere, don't hestiate to ask. Many of our members spend their free time helping their fellow members with their questions and problems.

Hello! I am new here. I just got an iphone 5s yesterday. I switched out my s4 (I've also had s3 and another android) because I wanted a simpler and smaller phone. I was very pro-android. I was into rooting, roms, mods, etc. I'm still in a little shock I switched to ios. I really like ios too. It's beautiful. I'm still trying to get a hang of it. Most people who have only androids get this impression that iPhones don't do anything, but this phone has way more features than I thought. And the camera is the best part. It's so quick and way faster than the s4 camera.
Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums from another former Android user! :)

I'm proud owner of an iPhone 6 plus since November, and I agree: the camera is great. You'll certainly notice soon that it's not the only good feature of your device.

When you search through our forum, you'll see that there's something like rooting for iPhones as well, and it's called jailbreaking. Here's a link to it, just in case you're interested:
iPhone Hacking Jailbreaking Apple iPhone Forum

I know that there's quite a difference between Android and Apple, so if you didn't find this before, here's the link to the online iPhone user guide:
https://help.apple.com/iphone/8/
It'll help you get familiar with your new device and enjoy using it quickly. :)

Hey Guys! I'm Klemens, a student and app developer from the lovely country of Austria :) I'm an iPad and Mac user since many years, but I still own a android phone, because I never had enough money to get an iPhone. Maybe one day I will earn enough with my iPhone app (yes, I made an app for iPhone without owning one) to buy one of these beautiful devices.

Hope I'll get to meet some awesome people here :)
Greetings from the land of the schnitzels!

Hey Guys! I'm Klemens, a student and app developer from the lovely country of Austria :) I'm an iPad and Mac user since many years, but I still own a android phone, because I never had enough money to get an iPhone. Maybe one day I will earn enough with my iPhone app (yes, I made an app for iPhone without owning one) to buy one of these beautiful devices.

Hope I'll get to meet some awesome people here :)
Greetings from the land of the schnitzels!
Hi, Klemens!

Welcome to iPhoneForums from another Austrian. :)
Enjoy your time here!

Last edited:
Welcome to iPhone Forums Klemens! We have interesting members from all over the world who are willing to help other members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems.

Hi Folks
Nice to meet you all and greetings from Northern Ireland. Hopefully some of you techies can maybe help me out on the iPhone 6 forum.

:)

iPhone 5S的用户在这里 - 希望能够学习和分享在这个论坛