What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 5S Forum!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute and welcome all the new users to the iPhone 5S Forum. Be sure to post a quick introduction and let us know what phone your coming from!

Wall Street certainly didn't think much of the announcement(s) today, and I can't really blame them. I was expecting (hoping for) more innovation. The fingerprint capability is great, but that's about it. Since I currently have a 4S, I'll most likely go with the 5S. If I had the 5, I would probably wait for the 6. Just my 2 cents worth.

I have iPhone 5 and since I am so in love with it I will wait until the 6 to upgrade. I may want a little larger screen by then!

I have the 4s, I was hoping for a bigger screen. I'm going to try out the new ios7 first, then decide if i want to upgrade or wait another year. If I do upgrade, I want the gold one. I'm ready for a new phone!!

With iOS 7 coming out in a week now I have to come back here more often to lean how to use it lol.

I remember when I got my i4S and the iOS upgrade, if it hadn't been for this forum I would have been lost. I learned alot from this forum and am looking forward to iOS 7 and getting familiar with that. Then we will work on upgrading to i5S, which looks good!

I am new here but I have the i4 when it became available on verizon. I am intrigued and disappointed at same time. for me I think going from i4 to i5s will be a big step forward. but seeing ios 7 due in a week am going to load onto my i4 and see if this old person can find my way! I have enjoyed my i4 and can navigate the iOS 6 okay. have a great day all.