What's new

Weird horn sound

Ciscokid

Reaction score
Daughters iPhone 4 just started making a very loud horn like sound whenever she tries to make or receive a call… Sound goes away if she changes over to speaker phone… What’s up with this?
  • Non-jailbroken pure stock phone
  • She has not admitted to dropping or otherwise damaging phone
  • Have reset phone several times
Anyone have any thoughts

Kind regards,
Danny

Check Settings>Sounds>Ringtone. Change it to whatever she wants. Sounds like maybe it's somehow been changed to" Old Car Horn"?

Hi! We are having the exact same issue with our iPhone 4. I have been searching for answer but have not found one. Were you able to fix your daughter's phone and, if so, how did you did it?

Thank you!

Hi! We are having the exact same issue with our iPhone 4. I have been searching for answer but have not found one. Were you able to fix your daughter's phone and, if so, how did you did it?

Thank you!
Since this thread's over a year old, and the OP never responded, I doubt you'll get an answer, but iDave gave you the best possibility.

Daughters iPhone 4 just started making a very loud horn like sound whenever she tries to make or receive a call… Sound goes away if she changes over to speaker phone… What’s up with this?
  • Non-jailbroken pure stock phone
  • She has not admitted to dropping or otherwise damaging phone
  • Have reset phone several times
Anyone have any thoughts

Kind regards,
Danny
i HAVE AN IPHONE 6 THAT HAS JUST STARTED RANDOMLY MAKING A NOISE LIKE A HORN OR TRUMPET EVERY FEW MINUTES AND THE PHONE ISNT EVEN IN USE ,DRIVING ME MAD

Hit it with a hammer [emoji375] No have you tried resetting it?