What's new

WeatherIcon

XoKaty313Xo

Reaction score
I read that weather icon was compatible with my ios 6.0.1 but whenever I download through Cydia and respring my phone always come back up in safe mode so I end up having to delete. If it's compatible with my ios what would cause this?

I didn't use evasion to jailbreak my phone I used redsn0w, will this still work?

I read that weather icon was compatible with my ios 6.0.1 but whenever I download through Cydia and respring my phone always come back up in safe mode so I end up having to delete. If it's compatible with my ios what would cause this?

hi folks,
the question originally was about wathericon, not the weather app!! thats two different things.
so actually I got the same problem, that sprinbboard starts in safe mode only, after I install weathericon... any useful advise?

I have the same problem, I read on here where its working but I think there was confusion.
If you look at the Weathericon changelog it hasn't been updated since 12/2011, just five days after adding ios5 support. I think it needs to be updated before we can install.

Thanks lancenoell, that's probably the reason it won't work for me. I have ios 6.0.1, hopefully the developer will update soon. :(