What's new

Weather

I remember a post you made yesterday about how much you needed rain. I guess you don't need rain anymore.
We do need it here.
There's reports of flooding again in some areas though, This is happening a lot now.

We do need it here.
There's reports of flooding again in some areas though, This is happening a lot now.
What would be better would be several days worth of a long slow drizzle which would have time to soak into the ground instead of overloading rivers and streams causing flooding.

What would be better would be several days worth of a long slow drizzle which would have time to soak into the ground instead of overloading rivers and streams causing flooding.
Thats right, Instead the trend seems to be nothing and then torrential rain, We are lucky not being in a flood area, I feel sorry for those who get hit over and over.

We have had some milder weather than is usual for December, It can't last of course, It seems to be getting colder again now.

-4° C and snowfall
IMG_0598.JPG

We were expecting freezing rain, so I'm glad that didn't happen yet.

We are enjoying some nice weather at the moment.
Usually February is bitterly cold, icy, We had some of that but right now it's quite mild.