What's new

Weather

I have a note from last year 18th. March it's Snowing yes l was so surprised l made a note.
This year it's like anything goes, next week the forecast is for warmer temperatures man l hope so.
I've had enough of this, lch will Wärme sein

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

The world's weather seems to be going haywire.

It's +7°C at my place right now, about normal for this time of year. The high today should be 17°C.

Snow day at the end of April, we were at work looking out of the office in amazement that it's snowing.

Ice cold. But with sun and fake sun... But I love the cold in the uk and the lack of summer.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Rain and 14° C

We thought summer was on the way but today was really cold and windy, It changes from one extreme to another.

When I was in Tokyo in 2007, we had 35°C and pouring rain. They called it hot rain. It was the leading edge of Typhoon Fitow, which passed over Tokyo when I was there.

In Lennestadt Germany it was fantastic today a wonderful 30 degrees and that was at 12 midday l almost took my top off.
But the l did not wish to scare the neighbours wives, with my 10 stone muscles

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Wow! The rain is really heavy and has barely stopped since this afternoon, I think there's going to be flooding in some areas again.

It's just started raining and its absolutely lashing down, Was going in to town but I think I will stay in.