What's new

Weather

I live in Georgia. The weather here is... Well, crappy. Cold one day. Hot the next. Rain. Rain. Tornado. Rain. Thunder & lightning. More rain. Cold. Colder. Freezing. Hot. Cold. Decent. I freeze half the time anyway. All last week it was so cold, it physically hurt. Well, when the sun went down (bout 6pm) to about 3pm the next day. That's just recently. Can't wait to see what's next.

allykatt said:
I live in Georgia. The weather here is... Well, crappy. Cold one day. Hot the next. Rain. Rain. Tornado. Rain. Thunder & lightning. More rain. Cold. Colder. Freezing. Hot. Cold. Decent. I freeze half the time anyway. All last week it was so cold, it physically hurt. Well, when the sun went down (bout 6pm) to about 3pm the next day. That's just recently. Can't wait to see what's next.

Hey! Your not alone. I live in Alabama and its the same story. We had Tornado warnings our last night. In January! The weather has been crazy lately. We had a lot of snow the past two years and it's been abnormally warm this year.

darkstar2007 said:
Hey! Your not alone. I live in Alabama and its the same story. We had Tornado warnings our last night. In January! The weather has been crazy lately. We had a lot of snow the past two years and it's been abnormally warm this year.

It fluctuates from hot to cold to rainy and hot to warm then rainy and cold then freezing haha. Ga balows. The only reason I stay is bc I have family here.

Haha
Ga weather is drt drt. I guess southern weather is drt drt all around lol

Snowed here too in Manchester UK. here's a snowman I did this morning.

027d2b10-cada-dce5.jpg

iHolophyte

Yours puts mine to shame. Fantastic snowman that.

iHolophyte

Thats nothing compaired to the one made by the whole street its about 7ft tall and has a 6 pac lmao
5acd23a4-e194-3a04.jpg

Im gonna stop hijacking the thread now with pictures of snowmen haha but to keep on topic its still very freezing here in manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Wow this is cool.! Always wanted to make a snow man.. Only problem is I've never seen the snow b4 LOL